Monday, August 10, 2009

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!



I am new to blogging so bear with me. I watched Julie and Julia yesterday at the show. You know the movie on Julia Child. It was great. Loved it. Well I am a foodie. The Julie who writes the book about cooking her way through the Mastering the Art of French Cooking starts a blog. That intrigued me so here I am.
On last Saturday, I took a cooking class in Sacramento at Biba's. If you are a foodie, you should know who this is. She wrote about 8 cookbooks. Has been on Martha Stewart 3 times I believe.
Anyway, it was so great, we are doing a lasagna dinner from scratch, of course. Her lasagna is not southern Italian. It is definitely different from the cheese lasagna you know.
I plan to have a website for recipes soon so this is my first attempt. More to come.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

So when is your book coming out?
Dot